Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Grilling


What do you do when a grill comes in the mail?  

  
You marinate and grill steaks.  Obviously. 

First, the marinade.  I know that one of my grandmothers had a steak marinade dressing to die for…I should really dig it up.  In the meantime, this is what I found and used. 

Rosemary.  One of the best herbs ever.  And seriously, there is no comparison between dried and fresh herbs.  There just isn’t.  


Chopped.


Gathered.


Processed.


Marinated.


Grilled. 

 Eaten.


I could make a habit of this. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading a way to keep fresh herbs fresh when you've got a bit ol' bunch of them laying about. Just chop them up and put them in ice trays with some water. When you need rosemary (or dill, or basil...) pop the herbcicle out and hurl it in with your other ingredients.

    Never tried it (tiny freezer D:) but it seemed like a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete